SC 2017 Smash Tournament

Have an idea for an event you would like to see run at ScotiaCon? Post it in here!
Hamolot

SC 2017 Smash Tournament

Post by Hamolot » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:24 pm

Hey furry people.

So the two who usually run the Super Smash Tournament, Taio and Tribal, won't be attending ScotiaCon this year. As such if we want another Tournament, as we've held for the last two years, we're going to need to put our heads together to pull off another amazing event.

I can only bring a single Wii U and a handful of controllers and though 2015 ran on just the one console last year had three. So for the numbers we had we'll need to match that, unless people are getting bored/tired of this each year.

Please post if you'd like to help/assist and we'll see 2017 have another Smashing Tournament.

Silverfoxwolf
Co Chairman

Re: SC 2017 Smash Tournament

Post by Silverfoxwolf » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:35 pm

I can't bring a Wii as I sold ii a while back. Am pondering bringing the Megadrive along. I think we can locate enough TV's, consoles shouldn't be too hard to get along as I don't think too many would work well.

Hamolot

Re: SC 2017 Smash Tournament

Post by Hamolot » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:45 pm

Getting the Televisions wouldn't be to hard, we had three last year. As long as you have the correct connections for it then I see no reason why not.
A second Wii would be helpful for the tournament, but don't have to rely on it and don't need to push for more. But always helps.

If we're running this like last year then we get the room for two nights, setting one as a tournament night and another just to generally play games. Of course I don't really understand how things work with events seeing as I've not run one, but just wanting to make sure that there is a Smash Tournament if there is a call for it.