Video Game Quiz

Have an idea for an event you would like to see run at ScotiaCon? Post it in here!
Tribal

Video Game Quiz

Post by Tribal » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:54 pm

Hey guys!

Putting this post out there for one of our friends.
Lawson is willing to run a video game quiz sometime at the scotiacon weekend. Depending on how much feedback we'll be thinking of making this an event. However we're thinking this could easily take place in the bar area sometime in the evening where there's plenty of seating and refreshments are easily attained.

Team will be recommended, but with the limit of 5 people per team. Though people can choose to play solo if they wished.
Prizes discussed will be game vouchers for the winning team or persons, but we're hoping to find out which platform would be preferred, we're conducting a poll right now on Twitter on my account for those who want to vote! the link is here: https://twitter.com/DC_Zinogre/status/7 ... 9130436608

Give us your thoughts guys, we're very excited for this years con. <3

Felyx

Re: Video Game Quiz

Post by Felyx » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:00 pm

Thanks for posting this tribal! you are awesome.

Yeh guys i'm thinking of doing this aslong as there is enough interest, I enjoy making quiz so will be fun and there will be a range of questions from easy obvious questions to what I would call hard questions.

Sushi

Re: Video Game Quiz

Post by Sushi » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:13 pm

I would be up for a quiz of some sort but one on video games Id be likely handing a blank answer sheet in at the end.

Im just not a gamer its just not my thing, I'm sure i could pick a subject that would be the same for you to.

benniefooks

Video Game Quiz

Post by benniefooks » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:36 pm

Wow, that was a nice show, nice turnout of cars,thanks for the good video Tina.