[2018] Tiger looking for a roomie

Looking for a roomie? discuss here.
SouthPaw

[2018] Tiger looking for a roomie

Postby SouthPaw » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:02 am

I enjoyed Scotiacon so much last year that I'm coming back, and I've got a Twin Room booked at the Mercure from the 1st to the 5th of November (given I'm heading up from London) and now I'm looking for someone who'd like to share. As you're aware, the room rate is £85 per room per night, including breakfast, so it'd be £170 each for the duration of the stay.

For the benefit of those of you who don't know me, I'm pretty much part of the furniture...I'm 40 years old, male, been in the fandom since mid-2000 (see what I mean about being part of the furniture?). I've now attended over 30 cons (first was Eurofurence 7 back in 2001), I'm on the ConOps and Transport teams for ConFuzzled, and somehow became "content master" for the NorthernFurs website.

What else? I'm around 6'4 (193cm) tall, decidedly "chunky" in terms of build, left-handed (hence the name...not very original I know, but what ya gonna do?). I don't drink boozeamahol, don't smoke, try to get to bed pretty early so as to be up in time for breakfast, don't have a fursuit at present (see: "chunky" build), and I'm afraid I snore.

If you're interested, reply here, PM me, hunt me down on FurNet IRC (usually found in #LondonFurs, #NorthernFurs and #UK), track me down on Twitter or Telegram (@SouthPaw1805), or drop me an e-mail (sc2018 (at) southie.me.uk!

Return to “Roomshares!”