Small Request for Furs that are staying at hotel

General discussion surrounding ScotiaCon
FixyFox

Small Request for Furs that are staying at hotel

Post by FixyFox » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:53 pm

(Feel free to move this Awkore if it's supposed to be in another part of the forum)

Hey guys!

As some, or none of you might know I'll be suiting for the very first time at my very first con! Much Excite!
Problem is I don't have a room at the hotel because I stay quite locally and needed to save money, my friend and I will be travelling to and from the con by car (lifts available if anyone needs to go anywhere)....so here's my question....

Would anyone be willing to let me store my bags in their room for the con? I'll only have my suit with me and maybe a bag for swag but it's just so I can store my fursuit case somewhere until we leave in the evenings without it getting nicked!

Would that be do-able at all? Or do you think I could ask the hotel staff to store my bag somewhere?

Any info would be great!

Awkore
Head of Registration

Re: Small Request for Furs that are staying at hotel

Post by Awkore » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:56 pm

If its Fursuit stuff, then it should be possible to leave it in the fursuit lounge, as long as its not massively in the way or a problem for others.

But if someone says you can leave your stuff in there room too, that's also good ^^

Reskell

Re: Small Request for Furs that are staying at hotel

Post by Reskell » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:44 pm

Doing Confuzzled last year I was staying off site and I left my suit in the fursuit changing area overnight! It's all locked up and secure at cons so that should really be where I would leave it! Best of luck suiting, should be fun! :)